208 Diverston Way
Delaware, OH 43015
Monterey C Floorplan
Thu-Fri By Appointment Only
Brand New Model Now Open!!!
Adalee Park is situated in a serene country setting including ponds, walking paths, and open spaces. Though perceived as a rural area of the County, the community is located within minutes of four major districts in the northwestern central Ohio area including Dublin, Powell, Marysville and Delaware. Adalee park is only 20 minutes away from the popular Tanger Outlets and within walking distance to the YMCA. Home of the Little Brown Jug harness racing, and the Olentangy Caverns, the City of Delaware offers abundant retail centers, parks, recreation areas and golf courses.
Take a virtual tour of our stunning Monterey Model!
- YMCA (1 min)
- Veterans Park Splash Pad (1 min)
- Kroger (4 mins)
- Hidden Valley Golf Course (5 mins)
- Grady Memorial Hospital (5 mins)
- Bun’s Restaurant (7 mins)
- Little Brown Jug Race Track (10 mins)
- Oakhaven Golf Club (14 mins)
- Delaware State Park (15 min)
- Tanger Outlet Columbus (20 mins)
- Alum Creek State Park (20 mins)
208 Diverston Way Delaware, OH 43015
Adalee Park is located on the East side of Houk Road South of St. Rt. 36 in the City of Delaware, Ohio. From I-270 take US 23 North to William St (ST.RT. 36/37) exit and turn West (left). Proceed West on Williams St. (St. Rt. 36/37) to Houk Rd. and turn South (left). Adalee Park is on your left.Google Map
There are no available Move-in Ready homes at this time.