208 Diverston Way
Delaware, OH 43015
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
Monterey C Floorplan
The Reserve at Lantern Chase is nestled in Delaware, Ohio that has a charming small town feel but has modern big city amenities. The community is just minutes away from downtown Delaware, home to the beautiful Ohio Wesleyan University, and Little Brown Jug harness racing. The City of Delaware is a family-oriented, traditional hometown within a sophisticated, urban atmosphere, featuring independent shops, unique restaurants and a variety of entertainment options. The Reserve at Lantern Chase has a wide variety of single family ranches and two-story homes to choose from that we know you will love!
Tour our Brand New Model, only 5 mintues away at Adalee Park, Open 7 Days a Week!!
- Over 19 Acres of Open Space
- 3 Acre Pond
- Kroger (3 mins)
- Grady Memorial Hospital (6 mins)
- Hidden Valley Golf Course (7 mins)
- The Strand Theatre (9 mins)
- Black Wing Shooting Center (10 mins)
- Richard M. Ross Arts Museum (11 mins)
- Oakhaven Golf Course (14 mins)
- Delaware State Park (15 mins)
- Columbus Zoo & Aquarium (20 mins)
- Olentangy Indian Caverns (23 mins)
- Polaris Fashion Place (33 mins)
Located on White Elm Dr., Delaware, OH, 43015
The Reserve at Lantern Chase is located North of Silver Smith Lane at the end of White Elm Drive and Stonehope Drive. Take St. Rt. 37 (W. Central Ave) West, turn North onto Houk Road. The community is to the Northwest at the end of Houk Road.Google MapInteractive Sitemap
There are no available Move-in Ready homes at this time.